Wednesday, February 14, 2007

He Lifts Up My Burden

I went home late last night. I had been having headache since I got out from the office. On my way home, I decided to go to sleep right away.

But when I got home, I heard my little boy's voice. I suddenly forgot my pain and fatigue, and got into the house immediately and .. tadaaaa.... "Mommy's home...".. He was about to go to sleep, but he suddenly jumped on his bed and smiled..so wide... He looked so happy to see me. Sure I did so.

What happened next was I couldn't even go to the bathroom to wash my hands. He wanted to play with me... And he jumped, he screamed, he laughed, WE laughed... and later he wanted me to read him Barney's Weather Book... He was so happy... Me too...

And we fell asleep not long after that :)...

Thanks for lifting up my burden and pain, sweetheart... I love you...

2 comments:

Special K ~Toni said...

That was sweet! Amazing how they can that!



Saw your post over at Southern Girls- thought I would come over and say hello and welcome!

Anonymous said...

Well written article.